Find a Pro Near Me

Professionals are certified individuals and companies that mitigate radon in homes and commercial settings. Homeowners should call a radon professional in their area to mitigate radon after testing and receiving radon levels of 4 pCi/L or higher. Additionally, homeowners can contact a professional to perform radon testing; however, we do offer tests with instructions for personal use. If you need a professional near you, please see our list of approved professionals below.